- Faux Taxidermy, Other Curios, Wildlife Art£70.00
Realistic Life-Size Faux Taxidermy Nuthatch (Sitta europaea)
Real taxidermy 'aint your thing? I got you covered.This listing is for a handmade naturalistic sculpture of the handsome British bird - the Nuthatch (Sitta europaea).He's perched vertically on to a piece of drift wood, demonstrating the classic 'Nuthatch Pose'they do!It's easy to hang him anywhere you wish.Check out some more info and fascinating facts about this bird here.This handmade wool sculpture of a Nuthatch would make the perfect, unique gift for somebody who is interested in birds, animals and wildlife.Or perhaps they just like quirky, one of a kind gifts - you can be sure they don't have one of these, as each bird is made from scratch by hand and completely unique!Mark of Authenticity featuring my paw print logo included
Taxidermy Parrotlet (Domestic)
This listing is for a fabulous Taxidermy Parrotlet with vibrant yellow plumage.He's perched on to a very unusual, unique, antique wooden sculpture.Free collection is available upon request.
Taxidermy Fieldfare perched in a winter scene
This listing is for a taxidermy Fieldfare (Turdus pilaris) perched on a natural wooden branch within a winter scene.Realistic resin icicles hang from the branch, along with faux snow on the ground, which really gives this piece some life and character.This bird was donated to me from Fenland Animal Rescue, after is sadly passed away after being found injured by a member of public.
10% of this sale will be donated to Fenland Animal Rescue*Due to his injuries, he is missing some secondary feathers on his left wing, but as you can see from the photos, this does not affect the overall look of the mount.See details below£220.00
- Faux Taxidermy, Mammals, Wildlife Art
Faux Taxidermy Wolf Head
This listing is for a truly OOAK (One Of A Kind) 100% handmade 'faux taxidermy' life size Gray Wolf (Canis Lupus) by Krysten Newby. A needle felted technique was used over the course of 2 months to create this realistic piece of faux taxidermy artwork.Special barbed needles are used to repeatedly stab the wool in to place, which can be manipulated to create range of different shapes and textures.Mounted on to an oak plaque - Mark of authenticity is sewn in to left ear.
15% of proceeds from this sale will be donated to The UK Wolf Conservation Trust!Wildlife conservation is very close to my heart, I am always doing what I can to help protect our planet and all things wild that live within it.This is why I donate a percentage of every sale to various wildlife charities such as the UK Wolf Conservation Trust, who greatly rely on any donations so they can continue to fund amazing projects around the world to help protect beautiful, important animals that are in jeopardy, mostly as a result of the most destructive species on the planet - us.
- Wildlife Art100% original,one of a kind hand painted wildlife artwork by Krysten Newby, featuring the skeletal anatomy of a handsome Hare (Lepus europaeus) in a deep box frame including concept sketch.Watercolour and layered mixed media, signed by artist.£75.00
5% of this sale will be donated to the Suffolk Wildlife TrustSee Details Below£75.00
- Other Curios, Wildlife Art
Painted Feather Peacock Dreamcatcher
I am very pleased to present you with one of the first in a series of special products I have been working on - alternative handmade dreamcatchers.This one features an oil painting of a handsome peacock on an actual primary wing feather from a peacock! Hand-painted by Krysten NewbyOther materials used: Natural peacock 'eye' train feathers, chunky textured wool, glass beads.
See details below
- Osteology, Other Curios
Handmade alternative deer tooth dreamcatcher
I am very pleased to present you with the first in a series of special products I have been working on - alternative handmade dreamcatchers.This one features a Roe Deer tooth in the centre of the dreamcatcher - sweet dreams!Other materials used: Natural white goose feathers, chunky textured wool
See details below
- Osteology, Other Curios£70.00
Handmade alternative skull dreamcatcher
I am very pleased to present you with the first in a series of special products I have been working on - alternative handmade dreamcatchers.This one features a perfect little weasel skull in the centre of the dreamcatcher - sweet dreams!Other materials used: Natural white goose feathers, chunky textured wool, glass beads.
See details below
- Wildlife Art100% original,one of a kind hand painted artwork by Krysten Newby, featuring the skeletal anatomy of a cheeky little garden bird, the Nuthatch (Sitta europaea) in a deep box frame.Watercolour and layered mixed media, signed by artist.See Details Below£70.00
- Wildlife ArtThis listing is for a 100% original,one of a kind hand painted watercolour artwork by Krysten Newby, featuring the skeletal anatomy of a Redstart (Phoenicurus phoenicurus).You'll see that this is almost an interactive piece of artwork that moves with you as you walk around the room.At the right angle, the skeleton layer that sits a couple of cm's above the watercolour artwork aligns perfectly with the painting behind!Mesmerising.Watercolour and layered mixed media, signed by artist.Dimensions: (W) - 23cm, (H) - 28cm, (D) - 3cm£175.00
10% of this sale will be donated to the Suffolk Wildlife Trust£175.00
- Wildlife Art£180.00
'Anatomy of a Jay' - Original Watercolour & Mixed Media Artwork
Best viewed on video to get an idea of the 3D element, click button below![sf_button colour="accent" type="standard" size="large" link="https://www.instagram.com/p/BVzv0falmv0/?taken-by=taxidermyco" target="_blank" icon="fa-play" dropshadow="yes" rounded="yes" extraclass=""]VIDEO[/sf_button]100% original, one-of-a-kind hand painted artwork by Krysten Newby, featuring the skeletal anatomy of a Eurasian Jay (Garrulus glandarius).You'll see that this is almost an interactive piece of artwork that moves with you as you walk around the room; at the right angle, the skeleton layer aligns perfectly with the painting behind! Mesmerising.Framed watercolour and layered mixed media, signed by artist.Dimensions: (W) - 27cm, (H) - 35cm, (D) - 3cm10% of the sales made this item will be donated to the Suffolk Wildlife Trust£180.00
- Other CuriosExclusive KUDU 'Skull Repeat Pattern Series' tea towel designed by Krysten Newby.£12.99
This tea towel is made from a 100% natural blend of cotton & linen and printed all over.
> Products > Christmas Shop